Zoning Hearing Board
The Township’s Zoning Hearing Board hears variance and special exception requests and makes decisions on same. Also hears challenges to validity of Zoning Ordinances.
The Zoning Hearing Board has five members who are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve five-year terms without compensation. The Board of Commissioners also may appoint alternative members. The Zoning Hearing Board has its own solicitor.
This meeting is held at 7:00 in the Township Meeting Room
5021 Pennell Road Aston, Pa. 19014
- Raymond Church – Chairman (Term 2014)
- Arthur Berkau (Term 2014)
- Eric DeLellis (Term 2016)
- Robert Neaf (Term 2016)
- Donald Miller (Term 2016)
- Michael Viscuso (Term 2015)
- Joseph Ward (Term 2016)
- Frank Spandi Esq., Solicitor (Term 2012)
Meeting Agendas & Minutes