Board of Health Committee
This committee has appointed commissioners and residents that oversee the operation of the Board of Health relative to the inspection, regulation and licensing of public eating and drinking places and businesses involved with the sales and/or manufacturing of food and beverage products, as well as, the abatement and removal of nuisances prejudicial to public health such as filth, vermin, rodents, sickness or unsanitary conditions under the code found to exist on any private or public property in the Township.
Members are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve five-year terms without compensation.
This meeting is typically held at 7:00pm in the 2nd Floor Township Meeting Room
on the second Tuesday in March, June, September & December
5021 Pennell Road Aston, Pa. 19014
- Commissioner Jon Firlein (liaison)
- Dr. William Cohen, Health Officer (Term expires 2016)
- James Talbot, Deputy Health Officer (Term expires 2016)
- Philip Ewaka (Term 2016)
- Kevin Tinsley (Term 2017)
- John Zwiercan (Term 2018)
- Kristen Evans (Term 2019)
- Jennifer Mancini (Term 2019)
Meeting Agendas & Minutes