Zoning Hearing Board
The Township’s Zoning Hearing Board hears variance and special exception requests and makes decisions on same. Also hears challenges to validity of Zoning Ordinances.
The Zoning Hearing Board has five members who are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve five-year terms without compensation. The Board of Commissioners also may appoint alternative members. The Zoning Hearing Board has its own solicitor.
This meeting is held at 7:00 in the Township Meeting Room
5021 Pennell Road Aston, Pa. 19014
- Raymond Church – Chairman (Term 2018)
- Arthur Berkau (Term 2018)
- Eric DeLellis (Term 2018)
- Robert Willoughby (Term 2016)
- Donald Miller (Term 2016)
- Frank Spandi Esq., Solicitor (Term 2016)
- Carol Thompson, Zoning Hearing Board Officer (2016)
- John Mancinelli, Alternate (2018)
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Scheduled Meeting Dates