Single Stream Recycling Collection
|ASTON TOWNSHIP GOES
SINGLE STREAM RECYCLING
Single Stream Recycling means we collect
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AT THE SAME TIME
* Please place the newspapers along side the Recycling Can – NOT IN IT!!
|PLEASE HELP US TO
THE COMMUNITY – RECYCLE
Single Stream Recycling Collection Schedule
Trash & Recycling Rules & Regulations
- ALL garbage and trash must be properly wrapped or bagged for collection.
- ALL cans or bags shall be placed at the curb prior to 6:00am on your scheduled day.
- ALL shrubbery and clippings must be tied in bundles and no longer than three feet (3′) in length.
- ALL leaves must be bagged in paper bags. NO plastic bags filled with leaves will be collected.
Trash and Single Stream Recycling will be collected EVERY WEEK on your normal trash day as indicated below. (The recycling collection, at the curbside, is mandated by PA under Act 101.)
Recycling Drop Off at Township Public Works Area:
The Township Public Works Department has a recycling collection area in the rear of the Aston Township Municipal Building for the following items:
- Newspaper, clear glass, brown glass, green glass (no plate glass please), aluminum cans only, used motor oil (please place in tank – Used Motor Oil Only)
- NO antifreeze and NO plastics PLEASE
ALL RECYLCING MUST BE PLACED IN A RECYLCING BIN OR A BROWN PAPER BAG. PLASTIC BAGS ARE NOT RECYCLABLE AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO TRASH MAY BE MIXED WITH RECYCLING, IF THE TOWNSHIP IS ASSESSED A FEE. IF KNOWN, THE RESIDENTS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FEE WILL BE CITED.