Proud sponsor of the Aston Community Day Bike Decorating and Safety Rodeo Contest
Saturday, October 5th, 2019 (raindate October 13th)
Location: Big Lots Parking Lot (near Concord Rd. Entrance)
Check-in: 8:00 AM
Judging: 8:15 AM
Parade Starts: 9:00 AM (at Neumann. Bikes will join the parade at Big Lots)
Rules for Participation
- All children must be residents of Aston Township.
- Contest will be in three parts: Ages 0–3, 4–7, and 8–12.
- Winners in each division will receive a prize.
- Only bicycles, tricycles, scooters, wheelchairs or wagons are to be decorated.
- All children must wear a helmet to participate.
- Children ages 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent or grandparent along the parade route.
- All entries received by September 27, 2019 will be guaranteed a Goody Bag.
- All contestants must stay on the designated parade route.
- All contestants participate at their own risk.
- Aston Township is not responsible for any injuries sustained during the course of or in any way connected with participation in the contest or in the parade.
- Decisions of the judges are final.
- Pre-register (offline) download and complete our print & deliver registration form then contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-register (online) – Complete and submit the following online form.