Parks & Recreation
All Aston Township parks and recreational facilities operate under the direction of the Aston Township Parks and Recreation Board. The board is responsible for coordinating the maintenance and beautification of the equipment & landscape of all recreational parks within the township.
Please refer to our interactive park guide below to browse the locations of our township parks and recreational facilities.
- ASTON MIDDLETOWN LITTLE LEAGUE FIELDS – Located along Chester Creek on Pennell Road
- ASTON VALLEY VIEW PARK – Located on Vinsmith Avenue & Bonsall Avenue
- BRIDGEWATER FARMS PARK – Located on Bent Lane at the intersection with Baldwin Run Business Park, a walkway exists on Park Lane
- COLLINS PARK – Located at the end of Norman Street (off of Crystle Road)
- CONCORD SQUARE PARK – Located at the main entrance of Surrey Lane
- LEWIS H. FISHER PARK – Located on Mount Road near Maple Avenue
- NORTH LAMP POST LANE PARK – Located near the intersection of Tuscany Road
- PENNELL MANOR PARK – Located on Manor Drive
- POORE PARK – Located at New Road & Mount Road
- SAVAGE PARK – Located on Seward Lane
- VETERAN’S MEMORIAL PARK – Located at Pennell & Concord Roads
- WEIR PARK – Located on Weir Road, east of Goodale Drive
- WOODBROOK PARK – Located on Lamp Post Lane at the intersection with Weathervane Road