Summer 2021 – June 21st – July 30th.
COST: $35.00 PER Child Per Week (No Camp on July 2nd)
Open to ALL Aston Township Residents who will enter 1st thru 5th grade in the fall.
Camp Rainbow is brought to you by the Aston Township Board of Commissioners and Parks and Recreation Committee.
Camp Rainbow is a wonderful summer opportunity for boys & girls. It is open to ALL Aston Township Residents who will enter 1st thru 5th grade in the fall. Camp Rainbow will be held every Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. beginning the week of June 21st and will run through July 30th for a total of 6 weeks.
NO CAMP – FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2021 ASTON TOWNSHIP COMMUNITY CENTER (3270 CONCORD ROAD.)
Registration is limited to 150 Children per week.
Registration will begin at the Township Building on Monday, June 7, 2021 during regular business hours.
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE TOWNSHIP OFFICE (5021 PENNELL RD.) NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY THE WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD ATTENDING CAMP.
Director: Jamie Hoesch – AstonCampRainbow@gmail.com
SPORTS, GAMES, SNACKS ARTS & CRAFTS
Each day Camp Rainbow will be divided into two sessions:
9:15 a.m. until 10:15 a.m.
Grades 1 –2 Sports
Grades 3 –5 Arts & Crafts
10:15 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. – Snack
(If your child requires a special diet please provide a daily snack.)
10:45 a.m. until 11:45 a.m.
Grades 1 – 2 Arts & Crafts
Grades 3 – 5 Sports
- Safari Week: June 21 through June 25.
- Wild Wild West Week: June 28 through July 2.
- Patriotic Superhero Week: July 5 through July 9.
- Four Season Week: July 12 through July 16.
- Holidays Week: July 19 through July 23.
- Carnival Week: July 26 through July 30.
APPLY FOR CAMP RAINBOW
- Download the 2021 Camp Rainbow Flyer and complete the Registration Form, including week selections. [Download Flyer – Select weeks]
- Download Medical Emergency Information Form (required). [Download Form ]
- Download Waver & Liability Form (required). [Download Form]
- Deliver or mail the completed documents with payment to the Township Office.
ALL MEDICAL EMERGENCY FORMNS MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL!
Direct any questions to: Kelly Pippin – 610-494-1636 Ext: 141
CAMP RAINBOW POLICY
ARRIVAL: Drop off at 8:45 a.m. MUST enter through main gym doors ONLY & MUST sign in upon arrival.
DEPARTURE: Children MUST be picked up by 12:00 pm. ONLY person(s) listed on information form will be permitted to pick up children & MUST show ID. Sign Out Sheet must be signed prior to removing child/children from premises. Added this year will be a sheet that will need to be initialed upon your child being dropped off for camp. Their temperature will be taken, questions regarding the COVID-19 virus will be asked and the authorized adult will have to initial the sign in log.