Summer 2022 – June 20th – July 29th.
COST: $40.00 PER Child Per Week with a discount of $5 for each additional child. (No Camp on July 4th)
Open to ALL Aston Township Residents who will enter 1st thru 5th grade in the fall.
Camp Rainbow is brought to you by the Aston Township Board of Commissioners and Parks and Recreation Committee.
Camp Rainbow is a wonderful summer opportunity for boys & girls. It is open to ALL Aston Township Residents who will enter 1st thru 5th grade in the fall. Camp Rainbow will be held every Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. beginning the week of June 20th and will run through July 29th for a total of 6 weeks.
NO CAMP – MONDAY, JULY 4, 2022
Registration is limited to 150 Children per week.
Registration will begin at the Township Building on Monday, May 2, 2022 during regular business hours.
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE TOWNSHIP OFFICE (2 NEW ROAD. SUITE 123) NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY THE WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD ATTENDING CAMP.
Director: Jamie Hoesch – AstonCampRainbow@gmail.com
SPORTS, GAMES, SNACKS ARTS & CRAFTS
Each day Camp Rainbow will be divided into two sessions:
9:15 a.m. until 10:15 a.m.
Grades 1 –2 Sports
Grades 3 –5 Arts & Crafts
10:15 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. – Snack
(If your child requires a special diet please provide a daily snack.)
10:45 a.m. until 11:45 a.m.
Grades 1 – 2 Arts & Crafts
Grades 3 – 5 Sports
- Under the Sea: June 20 through June 24.
- Disney/Marvel: June 27 through July 1.
- Patriotic/Hometown Heroes: July 4 through July 8.
- Holiday in the Sun: July 11 through July 15.
- Picnic in the Sun: July 18 through July 22.
- Little Rock Stars: July 25 through July 29.
APPLY FOR CAMP RAINBOW
- Download the 2022 Camp Rainbow Flyer and complete the Registration Form, including week selections. [Download Flyer – Select weeks]
- Download Medical Emergency Information Form (required). [Download Form ]
- Download Waver & Liability Form (required). [Download Form]
- Deliver or mail the completed documents with payment to the Township Office.
ALL MEDICAL EMERGENCY FORMNS MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL!
Direct any questions to: Kelly Pippin – 610-494-1636 Ext: 141
CAMP RAINBOW POLICY
ARRIVAL: Drop off at 8:45 a.m. MUST enter through main gym doors ONLY & MUST sign in upon arrival.
DEPARTURE: Children MUST be picked up by 12:00 pm. ONLY person(s) listed on information form will be permitted to pick up children & MUST show ID. Sign Out Sheet must be signed prior to removing child/children from premises.