As we join the nation in doing our best to blunt the impact of the Coronavirus, we thought it would be helpful to suggest some family fun activities to pass the time. Below we has begun to assemble a list of links for some inspiration. Thanks for doing your part. Be safe!
Family Friendly Activities
- Rockdale Art Center FB Live Tutorials Fun interactive craft/art activities on Facebook Live presented by Rockdale Art Center.
- Virtual Disney World Virtually experience Walt Disney World attractions, shows, hotels, monorails, trains, boats, park areas, and more within an interactive 360º video environment.
- Your Brain – The Franklin Institute Your brain is always changing. Find out how and why through these interactive activities from our award-winning exhibit Your Brain.
- 10 Easy Science Experiments – That Will Amaze Kids Most of these experiments are very easy and include household items. There is one, however, that requires buying things not found in typical homes.
- Fun Learning Activities For Kids Fun learning activities for kids in preschool through elementary. If you are looking for fun and engaging learning activities for the kids you teach, then this is the place for you!
- Visit The Chester Creek Trail! The trail runs 2.8 miles from Leni Road through Middletown and Aston to Creek Road, near Linvilla. Great place for a family bike ride or walk. Parking at Mt. Alverno Rd. and Knowlton Rd.
- Hello Wonderful! 50+ plus easy FUN and low set-up activities for kids.
- Rotten Tomatoes – What's Hot Streaming Now Recommendations, suggestions and rating of everything entertainment (Netflix, Prime, Hulu etc…)
- Planet Fitness – Live FREE Work-ins Virtual professionally instructed fitness training on Facebook live, by Planet Fitness.
- Cincinnati Zoo – Home Safari Regularly scheduled biological and botanical FB Live educational sessions. Animals are Great!