The Planning Commission reviews subdivision and land development plans (Sketch, Preliminary & Final Plans) in accordance with the PA Municipal Planning Code (MPC) and makes recommendations on same; reviews ordinances as directed by the Board of Commissioners; works within guidelines of the Multi-Municipal Comprehensive Plan.
Planning Commission members are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve four-year terms without compensation.
This committee typically meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm in the 2nd Floor Township Meeting Room, 5021 Pennell Road Aston, Pa. 19014.
Commissioner Michael Higgins – (Liaison)
- Joseph McColgan – Chairman (Term 2021)
- John Marchlik – Vice Chairman (Term 2019)
- Cathy Jones (Term 2021)
- Kenneth H. Novotni (Term 2019)
- Ed Finn (Term 2019)
- Thomas D’Alonzo (Term 2019)
- Sister Corinne Wright (Term 2019)
- Tom Fouks (Term 2021)
Liaison to Board of Commissioners
- Michael Higgins – Insures two way communications between the Planning Commission and the Township especially in the areas of land development and ordinances.
Agendas & Meeting Minutes
PUBLIC MEETING CALENDAR