The purpose of the committee is to initiate the drafting of all Ordinances, adding, amending or repealing sections of the Municipal Code in consultation with the Township Solicitor, Township Engineer and Code Enforcement Department.
This committee typically meets on the first Thursday of each month at 3:00pm in the 2nd Floor Township Meeting Room, 5021 Pennell Road Aston, Pa. 19014.
- Commissioner Carol Graham
- Commissioner Fred Prendergast
- Commissioner John Dougherty
- Joseph McColgan – Chairman (Term 2021)
- John Marchlik – Vice Chairman (Term 2019)
- Cathy Jones (Term 2021)
- Kenneth H. Novotni (Term 2019)
- Ed Finn (Term 2019)
- Thomas D’Alonzo (Term 2019)
- Sister Corinne Wright (Term 2019)
- Tom Fouks (Term 2021)