The Township’s Zoning Hearing Board hears variance and special exception requests and makes decisions on same. Also hears challenges to validity of Zoning Ordinances.
The Zoning Hearing Board has five members who are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve five-year terms without compensation. The Board of Commissioners also may appoint alternative members. The Zoning Hearing Board has its own solicitor.
This board typically meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00pm in the 2nd Floor Township Meeting Room, 5021 Pennell Road Aston, Pa. 19014.
- Raymond Church – Chairman (7th ward – Term expires 12/31/21)
- Jerry Montella, Esq., Zoning Solicitor (Term expires 12/31/2019)
- Carol Thompson, Zoning Hearing Board Officer (Term expires 12/31/21)
- Donald Miller (1st ward – Term expires 12/31/24)
- John Mancinelli (4th ward – Term expires 12/31/20)
- Eric DeLellis (5th ward – Term expires 12/31/20)
- Michael Bompadre (6th ward – Term expires 12/31/22)
- Ernie Ellis (Alternate – 3rd ward – Term expires 12/31/21)
- Patrick Twisler (Alternate – 4th ward – Term expires 12/31/21)
Agendas & Meeting Minutes
PUBLIC MEETING CALENDAR