The Township’s Zoning Hearing Board hears variance and special exception requests and makes decisions on same. Also hears challenges to validity of Zoning Ordinances.
The Zoning Hearing Board has five members who are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve five-year terms without compensation. The Board of Commissioners also may appoint alternative members. The Zoning Hearing Board has its own solicitor.
This board typically meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00pm in the Township Meeting Room, 2 New Road Aston, Pa. 19014.
- Raymond Church – Chairman (7th ward – Term expires 12/31/23)
- Jackie Goffrey, Esq., Zoning Solicitor
- Donald Miller (1st ward – Term expires 12/31/24)
- Paul Mullin (2nd ward – Term expires 4/30/26)
- John Mancinelli (3rd ward – Term expires 12/31/25)
- Eric DeLellis (5th ward – Term expires 2/28/26)
- Patrick Twisler (Alternate – 4th ward – Term expires 12/31/22)
- Carol Thompson – Zoning Officer