The Township’s Zoning Hearing Board hears variance and special exception requests and makes decisions on same. Also hears challenges to validity of Zoning Ordinances.
The Zoning Hearing Board has five members who are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve five-year terms without compensation. The Board of Commissioners also may appoint alternative members. The Zoning Hearing Board has its own solicitor.
This board typically meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00pm in the 2nd Floor Township Meeting Room, 5021 Pennell Road Aston, Pa. 19014.
- Raymond Church – Chairman (Term 2018)
- Ernie Ellis (Term 2021)
- Eric DeLellis (Term 2020)
- Donald Miller (Term 2020)
- Frank Spandi Esq., Solicitor (Term 2020)
- Carol Thompson, Zoning Hearing Board Officer (2020)
- John Mancinelli, Alternate (2020)
Agendas & Meeting Minutes
PUBLIC MEETING CALENDAR