Leaves will be picked up only if they are placed in biodegradable bags or in trash cans separate from trash & recyclables, on the same day as your normal trash pickup.
Residents are asked to please refrain from blowing leaves into the streets! Blowing leaves into the street is prohibited by township ordinance and carries a fine for property owners found doing so. Property owners are asked to inform their landscape contractors about the ordinance and ask their contractors to respect this ordinance. This ordinance is in place to minimize the build up of leaves in the township storm sewer system which can cause flooding and create an unsafe condition for the community.
- DO NOT BLOW LEAVES INTO THE STREET
- DO NOT PLACE LEAVES IN PLASTIC BAGS
- DO NOT PLACE BAGGED LEAVES OUT IN THE STREET
- ALL LEAVES MUST BE PLACED IN BIO-DEGRADABLE PAPER BAGS OR IN A CAN SEPARATE FROM YOUR TRASH AND RECYCLABLES.
- NO PLASTIC BAGS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- PLACE YOUR BAGGED OR CANNED LEAVES ON THE CURBSIDE ON YOUR REGULAR TRASH DAY
If you have questions regarding specific items to be collected, please call the township offices BEFORE your designated collection day to determine if special pickup arrangements will be necessary.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM