The Planning Commission reviews subdivision and land development plans (Sketch, Preliminary & Final Plans) in accordance with the PA Municipal Planning Code (MPC) and makes recommendations on same; reviews ordinances as directed by the Board of Commissioners; works within guidelines of the Multi-Municipal Comprehensive Plan.
Planning Commission members are appointed by the Board of Commissioners and serve four-year terms without compensation.
This meeting is held at 7:00 PM in the Township Meeting Room
5021 Pennell Road Aston, Pa. 19014
Commissioner Michael Higgins – (liaison)
- Joseph McColgan – Chairman (Term 2017)
- John Marchlik – Vice Chairman (Term 2019)
- Cathy Jones (Term 2021)
- Kenneth H. Novotni (Term 2019)
- Ed Finn (Term 2019)
- Thomas D’Alonzo (Term 2019)
- Sister Corinne Wright (Term 2019)
- Michael Panco (Term 2018)
Liaison to Board of Commissioners
- Michael Higgins – Insures two way communications between the Planning Commission and the Township especially in the areas of land development and ordinances.
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Scheduled Meeting Dates